Category Archives: Life
TIPS TO LIVE LONG
- Sleeping more than eight hours is unhealthy. So, avoid over sleeping.
- Obesity is linked to diabetes and heart diseases. So avoid overweight.
- Be optimistic in thoughts and action. It can reduce the risk of early death of 50%
- Try to engage in activities (legally) which yields higher income. It makes easy to engage in health promoting behaviors.
- Smoking should be avoided.
- Have pets at home. Pets reduce stress hormone, cortisol.
- Marrying into a family having legacy of longevity also helps to live long.
- Antioxidants can be taken to ward off cell damage and delay ageing.
- Don’t get angry. The anger prone people are more likely to get heart attacks.
- Have scheduled exercise, provides energy and reduce stress.
We are living in a busy atmosphere and most of us are having a busy schedule. Due to this busy schedule we miss many things and tend to blame, that we do not have enough time. This approach becomes more critical when we leave our basic responsibilities and requirements. We have solution for all these troubles if we spend some time carefully.
- Create a list of activities that has to be accomplished. If your circumstances does not permit just have a calculation of the activities in your mind.
- Divide your actions into different categories namely emergency or critical, need, leisure and unimportant or minor. It depends upon who you are and what you want to do.
- Find out the stumbling blocks which prevent you to accomplish your task at the specific time and find an appropriate way to solve the issue.
Find time to do everything and find happiness in whatever we do. But let it be a fruitful one. Fight against procrastination and tactically manage the people who try to grab our vital hours. Have a plan for our whole day and spend the time carefully. Time once lost is lost forever and it is not possible to get back even a minute. Remember one thing; everybody on earth shares an equal amount of time, i.e. 24 hours. Jests take a day to analyze the way we spend our time and have a calculation to find out how much time we spend effectively and efficiently. Draw an approximate figure for our whole year based on the calculation. We will astonish to see the result! Have a plan for your whole day and go ahead. Wish you success.
Shape your fate and decide your destiny by your thoughts and think high to rise. Life is a battle and people will not see how fast you won; the man who wins is the man who thinks he can. The art of success starts with our thoughts which become our action. Have better control on our thoughts and certainly our mind starts to obey our commands. Our mind is nothing more than a bundle of thoughts. Believe we have the power to mold our thoughts, we automatically also have the power to control our destiny. Thus our thoughts are the most prime and powerful source of our success.
Believe that you will succeed and believe it firmly. Focus on your aim and search for opportunity. You will then do whatever is suitable to accomplish your goal. Your goal should also be definite, specific and time bounded. Preserve strong mental attitude of risk taking, frankness, and sincerity. Be sincere to your life and respect the life. Think best result in your work and focus on that and our mind unconsciously and automatically direct to the end, i.e. ‘success.’ If your desire is weak and efforts are erratic, your achievements will be slight and fleeting. Follow your dream whole heartedly and reap the best result. No one in this earth can stop you from reaping success. Remember every useful thing on earth came out after a long struggle and none on earth ask you how many times you failed or how much time you took to chase your dream. End is more relevant.